Criteria for Issue of Application
- Age criteria for Kids for June of the corresponding academic year
- . Pre KG - 2.6 years
- . KG 1 - 3.6 years
- . KG 2 - 4.6years
Induction Program & Personal Interaction
The objective behind the induction program is to understand the entry level of the child so that the school can plan the initial learning program. Interaction with the parents is to see the alignment between parents' expectations and schools' programs, therefore it is essential that both parents and child appear for the induction program.
- Xerox copy of the birth certificate.
- 2 latest passport size photos of the child and one each of the parents.
- In case of UKG to Grade 8 Xerox copy of the academic record of the studying class.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted in the month of June (for grade 1 & above, candidates from other states should get the TC counter signed by the CBSE/respective board)
After personal interaction the admission for all grades will be confirmed. After the admission confirmation we request you to complete the fee formalities within a week of the confirmation.